D.M. Wenceslao & Associates, Incorporated, its subsidiaries, associates and affiliates (“DMW Group”) are committed in protecting and respecting your personal data privacy. We pledge that all Personal Data collected from customers, vendors, partners, employees, applicants, associates, affiliates and concerned stakeholders are processed in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (“Data Privacy Act”). We have developed and enhanced a privacy statement that aims to ensure that we adopt and observe the required standards for personal data protection in compliance with applicable privacy laws and regulations.
What personal Information We Collect from You
As stated in the Data Privacy Act, Personal information is any information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person or to identify an individual in context.
This Privacy Statement contains a personal information collection statement for all the personal information that we collect from you through this website either manually or in electronic form.
If you have queries and would like to submit your questions through our “CONTACT US” page, the Company collects and processes the following personal information that you provide:
- First Name and Last Name
- Email Address
- Your IP address
- The search terms you used
- The pages and internal links accessed on our site
- The date and time you visited the site
- The referring site or platform (if any) through which you clicked through to this site
- Your operating system
- Web browser type
Why We Collect Your Personal Data
As you navigate throughout our website, there will be instances that we have to collect and maintain personal data about you. We only process your Personal Data for purposes that are not contrary to law, morals or public policy and will only process the same in proportion to the indicated, specific, explicit and legitimate purpose. We do this for the purposes and legal bases described below:
- To respond to your queries. We process your data to determine your profile in order for us to analyze your needs, preference and requirements for us to gain a better understanding of the kind of service that would better serve your preferences and use this in effectively answering your query and provide you exactly what information you need to know.
- To investigate any complaints that we receive. We process your data in order to validate, study and conduct investigations on your concerns and complaints.
- To manage the security of our business operations. We may process your personal data to conduct IT security operations, to protect our resources, and for business continuity, information recovery, and audit purposes.
- To invite you to take part in market research. We may process your personal data for survey and market research purposes in order to improve our products and services and provide you with the best service and experience possible.
In addition, we may send you messages in relation to our products and services, in case when there are new products and services or promotions that you do not want to miss. Whenever needed, we shall secure your consent prior to processing or as soon as practicable and reasonable. Further, you can opt-out of such messages by following the instructions in the communication.
Personal Information Shared with Third Parties
To perform the purposes above stated, we may be required to disclose your personal information to the following parties:
- Our Officers, Employees, Subsidiaries, Affiliates and Associates;
- Professional advisers such as lawyers and auditors;
- IT service providers;
- Such other party whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal information.
- When we are bound to comply with legal and statutory compliance to the extent required by the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Rest assured that any person with which we are bound to share your Personal information for the purposes enumerated above shall comply with the standards provided by law, treat with utmost respect the confidentiality of the personal information, and comply with the Data Privacy Act. The sharing of the information will likewise be limited to concerned personnel only necessary to fulfill the purpose. The information shared under any of the circumstances enumerated above shall only be used strictly for the purposes for which it is shared/provided.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be informed that we have no control over the contents and privacy practices of these sites and thus, we are not responsible or liable for their respective privacy policies.
Retention and Disposal of Your Personal Data
The Personal Information you provide will be stored in a database for two years (after inquiries, requests are acted upon) after which physical records shall be disposed of through shredding, while digital files shall be anonymized/safely deleted without trace.
However, the Retention period for the Personal information that we collect from you may vary depending on the following:
- Period as may be required by law or judicial order;
- If there is sufficient reason to believe that the information may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings in order to establish, exercise, and defend our legal rights.
How We Protect and Secure Your Information
The moment you provide us with your Personal Information, whether it be your First name, Last Name, Phone number or Email Address, we do our best to make sure that the said information is protected against unauthorized use, loss, alteration, destruction, or unauthorized access.
To do this, we strictly follow the methods enumerated to secure your personal information:
- We apply one of the best security standards on website development and hosting.
- Our website undergoes website security testing conducted by a third party prior to it being launched and when major changes has been applied.
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need-to-know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to an effective non-disclosure agreement.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
Under the Data Privacy Act, you have the right to request us to provide you a copy of any personal information that you provided us, or the correction thereof should there be any error or update. Such request is subject to submission of appropriate evidence of your identity.
Please note further that:
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
For requests, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Ms. Gloria Manansala, through the following details:
D.M. Wenceslao & Associates, Incorporated
[email protected] .
15th Floor, Aseana 3, D. Macapagal Blvd. corner Asean Ave.,
Aseana City, Paranaque City
Revisions to this Privacy