CODE OF BUSINESS CONDUCT AND ETHICS
D.M. Wenceslao & Associates, Inc. (DMW) has a clear commitment to respect human rights that both members of the corporation and external business partners must adhere to. DMW recognizes corporations’ role and responsibility in ensuring that human rights are respected. Our commitment to respecting human rights is publicly disclosed through our Codes of Business Conduct.
Our human rights commitment includes prevention/ respect of the following:
- Child Labor, Forced Labor, and Human Trafficking – Child labor is not tolerated, and the age of employment is in accordance with legally established minimum age. Any form of physically abusive disciplinary practice is not tolerated, nor is any form of forced, compulsory or involuntary labor, including human trafficking.
- Non-Harassment and Non-Discrimination – DMW commits to a workplace free of harassment and discrimination. Employees and business partners shall not be threatened or subjected to harsh or inhumane treatment, including but not limited to sexual harassment, mental and physical coercion, and verbal abuse.
- Health and Safety – DMW ensures the health and safety of employees and other related stakeholders by providing awareness, support, and the necessary tools to identify and mitigate potential health hazards and risks, as well as through strict compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Fair Working Conditions – Working conditions, hours worked, and compensation must be fair, and compliant with national provisions and agreements relating to working hours, minimum wages, overtime compensation, and legally mandated benefits.
D.M. Wenceslao & Associates, Inc. (DMW) has a zero-tolerance approach to corruption and bribery. Embedded in the company’s DNA is good governance and adherence to ethical business practices. Such allows us to forge relationship with our business partners that is built on the foundation of mutual trust. Our Anti-Corruption Policy is publicly disclosed through our Codes of Business Conduct.
Our Anti-Corruption Policy includes the following:
- DMW employees and business partners must conduct their business in accordance with the highest ethical standards. Employees and business partners must strictly comply with all rules and regulations on bribery, corruption and avoid unacceptable business practices.
- DMW employees and business partners shall not, directly, or indirectly, offer and/or accept money, goods, or a service as a consideration or in expectation of a favorable decision,
information, opinion, recommendation, vote or any other form of favoritism which qualifies as a
- DMW employees and business partners shall not directly or indirectly, offer and/or accept any
gratuity for the benefit of/or at the direction or request of any company staff or business partner.
Good governance and ethical business practice are among the Sustainability Pillars of D.M. Wenceslao & Associates, Inc. (DMW). DMW adopts a whistleblowing policy to encourage relevant stakeholders to raise concerns on perceived malpractice pertaining to human rights, corruption, data privacy, and others that may apply.
DMW’s whistleblowing policy provides a formal mechanism for relevant stakeholders to raise concerns and provides assurance that “whistleblowers” will be protected from any form of harassment for whistleblowing.
Avenues for Reporting
Corporate website: https://www.dmwai.com/contact-us/
Telephone Number: 8854 5711 Loc. 107
Email Address: [email protected]
Departments: Human Resources, Internal Audit, Risk Management
Mailing Address: 15th Floor and 16th Floor, Aseana 3 Bldg. President Diosdado Macapagal Blvd. corner Asean Ave. Aseana City, Parañaque City