DMWAI is committed to provide high quality service to the local and global community by ensuring that requirements are met by continually improving the quality management system.
- To provide QUALITY SERVICE to meet customer satisfaction;
- To develop our team to become effective and efficient in their areas of responsibilities;
- To provide a safe and conductive working environment for the people;
- To understand, anticipate and meet unique requirements of customers;
- To ensure compliance with applicable local and international requirements of various agencies; and
- To continuously improve the quality management system of the company.
Conflict of Interest
- Moonlighting or rendering services with pay for another employer without knowledge or approval of Management.
- Engaging, participating or involving oneself, directly or indirectly, in any transaction and/or business undertaking that is prejudicial to the interest of the Company.
- Having any participation or involvement, direct or indirect, in any transaction involving any person, firm, corporation or any business enterprises with which the Company, directly or indirectly, has a current commercial relationship
Bribery, Solicitation, Extortion
- Bribing or offering, soliciting or receiving: money, gift, share, benefits, favor from any person, or through the mediation of another, to influence conduct or to perform an act prejudicial to the Company
- Extorting or soliciting contributions, money, material objects, free meals, signing privileges, discounts, and other special favors, for any purpose not sanctioned by the Company.